The travel restrictions (Isolation) imposed on six police divisions in the districts of Colombo and Gampaha will be lifted by the National Operation Center for the Prevention of the COVID-19 Outbreak (NOCPCO) from 5 am on Monday 23 November.
The travel restrictions imposed on the Colombo District police divisions of Borella, Wellampitiya, Fort and Slave Island will therefore be lifted from 5 am tomorrow (23).
However the Borella Police Division’s Wanathamulla Grama Niladhari Division and Slave Island’s Wekanda Grama Niladhari Division will remain isolated until further notice.
Apart from the above police divisions in the Colombo District, the following isolated 13 police divisions will remain as isolated areas:
Mattakkuliya, Modara, Bloemendal, Kotahena, Grandpass, Coastal, Aduruppu Street, Maligawatte, Dematagoda, Keselwatta, Maradana, Pettah and Dam Street.
In Gampaha District only Ja-Ela and Kadawatha police divisions will be released from travel restrictions at 5 am Monday
Isolated Police divisions of Negombo, Ragama, Wattala, Peliyagoda and Kelaniya will remain isolated.
The following Grama Niladhari Divisions belong to the Bandaragama Police Division in the Kalutara District are designated as isolated areas with immediate effect.
- Isolated Grama Niladhari Divisions in the Bandaragama Police Division in the Kalutara District,
- Bogahawatta Grama Niladhari Division
- Bamunumulla (Muslim) Grama Niladhari Division
- Kirimanthudawa Grama Niladhari Division
- Korawala Grama Niladhari Division
- Atulugama West Grama Niladhari Division
- Bamunumulla Grama Niladhari Division
- Galagahamandiya Grama Niladhari Division