WhatsApp, the popular messaging and video calling platform, boasts millions of users worldwide. To keep up with its users’ needs and preferences, WhatsApp continuously updates its platform and introduces new features.
Recently, there have been several significant changes to the platform, and in the coming months, users can expect to see even more special features. WhatsApp is aware of its users’ diverse needs, and it strives to provide them with the best user experience possible.
This year WhatsApp is working on many features. Some features are in testing mode and some are in development mode. Let us tell you about 5 such features which will be rolled out to the users in the coming few days. All these new WhatsApp features will work on both Android and iOS platforms.
- Edit message- Soon WhatsApp users are going to get this new feature. In this feature, users will be able to edit the message even after sending it. Currently this feature is working on WhatsApp beta version.
- Pinning messages in chat In this feature, WhatsApp users will now be able to pin messages in groups and chats. With the help of this feature, users will be able to pin important chats and they can see them with a single tap when needed.
- Audio chat at present, this feature is also working on WhatsApp beta version. The audio chat feature of WhatsApp will be completely different from audio messages.
- View Once Audio- WhatsApp is also bringing the feature of View Once Audio for its users. The person will be able to open the audio sent in it only once and after that the audio clip will be automatically deleted.
- 15 options in Disappearing- At present, users get a total of 4 options in the disappearing message on WhatsApp. In this, he can select how long his message should be deleted from the chat of the person in front. The minimum duration in this is 24 hours, but now very soon users will get 15 options in it. After this, users will be able to make the message disappear even in 1 hour.