Sri Lanka’s COVID-19 Update: A total of 1531 more persons were confirmed positive to COVID-19 in the past 24 hours as of this morning (30). 40 Sri Lankan expatriates and 1491 of those positive cases are locally-identified ones, including the majority 533 from Colombo District, 145 from Gampaha and Kalutara Districts, 107 from Kurunegala District, and 561 from different other Districts, states the National Operation Centre for Prevention of COVID-19 Outbreak (NOCPCO).
By this morning (30), a total of 106,483 persons, inclusive of 101,179 of the fish market and Minuwangoda Brandix cluster have been confirmed positive to COVID-19 from all over the country, including the dead. 95,445 fully-recovered COVID-19 patients have been so far discharged from hospitals and the rest 10,371 are still under treatment in hospitals and care centers.
In the past 24 hours, 362 recovered patients have left hospitals and care centers. 6 deaths have been reported in the past 24 hours. Accordingly, the COVID-19 death toll in the country remains at 667 by this morning (30). As of this morning (30), 10,829 persons in 114 tri service-managed QCs are still in quarantine.
Isolation Notice Sri Lanka:
• Nampamunuwa Grama Niladhari Division
• Gorakapitiya Grama Niladhari Division
• Godahena Grama Niladhari Division
• Thalgasgoda Grama Niladhari Division
• Dehiattakandiya Grama Niladhari Division
• Kadirapura Grama Niladhari Division
• Hapugoda Grama Niladhari Division
- Elahera & Sarubima Grama Niladhari Divisions in Polonnaruwa isolated with immediate effect
- Bollunna, Ingurudaluwa, Midalana, Morapitiya, Peleda,Hedigalle and Morapitiya North GN Divisions in Baduraliya isolated with immediate effect
- Wallawita South, Makandalawa, Katuyakele Welmeegoda, Bothalawa, Pahala Hawessa, Miriswatte & Pelawatte North GN Divisions isolated with immediate effect
- Theeniyawala Grama Niladhari Division
• Dambulla police area
• Galewela police area
• Matale police area
• Naula police area
• Pannala police area
• Udabadalawa Grama Niladhari Division
• Helamulla Grama Niladhari Division
• Galamuna Grama Niladhari Division
By Friday (30) morning, Kuliyapitiya Police Division, Thittawellagama, Kumbukgete, Niraviya and Nikadalupotha GN Divisions in the Kurunegalla District, Adikarigoda, Miriswatte, Pelawatte North and Pelawatte East GN Divisions in the Kalutara District, Polhena, Heeralugedara, Kaluaggala and Aswennawatte East GN Divisions in the Gampaha District. Pumpuhar, Sumethangapura (Uppuveli), Mudov, Kovilady, Linganagar, Kavattikudah and Chinabay GN Division in the Trincomalee District, Imbulagoda and Katudampe GN Divisions in the Galle District, Siriketha GN Division in the Polonnaruwa District, Pallekumbura and Alugolla GN Division in the Matale District and the Dambulla Economic Centre. Wellawaya Town, Weherayaya, Kottamgambokka and Rahatangama in the Monaragala District have been kept isolated and locked down.